Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Video Reflections 6

The video had both aspects that are true for my life and not true for my life. I don't bring my laptop to class unless I have to. I do not want to be tempted to mess around on the computer during class. I prefer to write notes, I learn better that way. I agree with the second video. There is so much technology out there that students should be encouraged to learn. Most students love technology and would be more engaged by learning through technology. I have never really been a fan of technology until college. However, I feel that the old ways of doing things will get lost. For example, Northern no longer offers a film photography class, everything is now digital. We lost that art. Technology should be added on to teaching, but not replace the old ways. I feel like the old ways should be taught so that students can appreciate how far we have come.

1 comment: